Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas :D

Merry Christmas everyone! 
So here's some pics of TVB artist.
Anyway, congrats Fred Cheng! He won " 2013 Sexiest Man Alive in china" award at JayneStars.com.Tavia and Kenneth!! This is so cute :D
And I heard that both of them went to Joey Yeung's concert with their mum. Joey even sang On Call's theme song during her concert. So meaningful.
Anyone still remember this drama?? This is under the canopy of love, starring Kevin Cheng, Niki Chow and Bosco Wong. I just rewatched it and finished it today!!! So nice!!!!!!!!!! If tvb can produce this kind of drama again, I would love it lots!! Actually, this seems to be the best drama I watched this year. Haha...

I am still writing about my thoughts on te Tvb awards 2013. So wait for it~~



No comments:

Post a Comment